Graduates of the Kumamoto University Faculty of Law are characterized by a balanced selection of careers including those in civil service, private enterprises, and advanced studies. Below is an outline of our department's career opportunities and recent job placement data.
- （1）Careers by type
- （2）Percent by region
- （3）Percentage of private enterprises by industry
- - High employment rate for civil service
- As shown in the graph, more than 30% of our recent graduates are hired as national and local civil servants.
We have one of the highest rates in the country for placing civil service jobs.
- - Wide range of private sector jobs
- Looking at job placement by area, over 30% are employed in Kumamoto, around 50% are employed in other Kyushu prefectures, and around 10% are employed in the Kanto region.
Our graduates are not only employed at successful local companies but also nationwide in various industries. To see which specific companies, please refer to our Job Placement Data chart (Japanese).